Civil Construction Attendant
About the Role
Council is currently seeking applications from suitably skilled and qualified individuals for the position of Civil Construction Attendant (Labourer). This role will work in a team environment to undertake both Council and private works projects to construct quality civil infrastructure in a safe manner, on time and to budget, exceeding the expectations of the community and external customers.
The ideal applicant will have relevant industry experience in the construction of stormwater, potable water, sewer reticulation, steel-reinforced concrete structures, earthworks and road pavements. You will also hold Certificate III in Civil Construction.
- National Construction Induction Certificate (White Card)
- Current Class LR Drivers Licence (Desirable)
- Conduct Roller Operations Certificate (Desirable)
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them with the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- This is a permanent 38-hour a week role, offering a stable career choice
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities
- Significant scope for performance-based salary increases
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Other progressive benefits such as employee wellness programs, bonuses, opportunities to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrificing options
Starting salary of around $55k + super. All other conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Council's Enterprise Agreement and NSW Local Government (State) Awards.
Reg McGuigan - Construction Coordinator
E) firstname.lastname@example.org M) 0418 279 788
- Please note: applications must be submitted via Council's Careers page and close 9pm AEDT on the closing date. More details about the role can be found on Council's Careers page by clicking on Download PD.
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background