About the role
Reporting to the Supervisor Electrical, the Electrician will provide installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and associated control devices for water supply, wastewater and other Council facilities in accordance with Council's objectives, levels of service, standards, procedures and statutory requirements.
The successful applicants will, at times, be required to work after hours and be on call.
We are looking for a highly competent professional with a NSW Qualified Supervisors Certificate- Electrician and extensive experience working as an Electrician. While not a requirement, experience within the water and wastewater industry would be highly regarded.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer:
- This is a permanent, full-time 38 hour a week role, offering a stable career choice
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities
- Significant scope for performance based salary increases
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Other progressive benefits such as employee wellness programs, bonuses, opportunities to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrificing options
Starting salary of around $64k + Super
Piers Everitt - Section Leader Mechanical and Electrical Services
email@example.com Tel (02) 6648 4455
Josh Baldry - Supervisor Electrical
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 0409 478 278
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Please note: applications must be submitted via Council's Careers page and close 9pm AEDT on the closing date. More details about the role can be found on Council's Careers page by clicking on Download PD
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background