City Centre Marketing & Activation Coordinator
Part-time Fixed Term Contract until 30 June 2021
About the role
The City Centre Marketing & Activation Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, delivering and evaluating activation initiatives of the Coffs City Centre Marketing and Activation Plan. This plan includes six key strategic actions. While this role sits within Council's City Prosperity Group, it will work closely with the Coffs City Centre Masterplan Committee.
We are looking for a highly competent professional with substantial experience in engaging with business and consumers. If you are a results orientated person who gets things done with strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in marketing, place making, events, business, economic development, tourism or related discipline and strong computer literacy, with demonstrated skills in the MS Office suite, project scheduling and databases.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- This is a part time role of 15 hours per week, which may be spread 30 hours over 2 weeks as the role requires
- Due to the nature of the role, out of hours and weekend work may be required. Flexibility in working hours will be encouraged
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Participation in innovative, challenging projects
A starting hourly rate of around $39.81 per hour plus Super and performance based salary progression.
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Enquiries: Fiona Barden, email email@example.com Tel (02) 6648 4835
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background