Customer Service Systems Analyst
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Service Group Leader, the Customer Service Systems Analyst is responsible for driving improved business outcomes via system and process improvements. You will enable customer service functions across Council by providing business intelligence, analysing data and using hypothesis based problem solving skills to scope and execute improvement projects relating to Customer Service.
If you are driven by conquering challenges and want to work with a dynamic and upbeat team, this role is for you. Every day will present new challenges and you will join a like-minded, ambitious team offering support and energy.
We are looking for a highly competent professional with proven strengths in Customer Service and Information Management.
If you have experience with Customer Service Systems supported by strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills, this role is for you!
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Information Systems, Business, Project Management or related discipline and strong computer literacy, with demonstrated skills in the MS Office suite, project scheduling and databases.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- With this 35 hour a week role, we offer a truly flexible environment and are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance.
- This is a permanent role, offering a stable career choice.
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Significant scope for performance based salary increases.
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in.
- Participation in innovative, challenging projects.
- Other progressive benefits such as employee wellness programs, bonuses, opportunities to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrificing options.
- Starting salary of around $71k + Super
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD.
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role.
- Enquiries: Jay Kirkman firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (02) 6648 4330
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background