Swim Schools Program Coordinator
Temporary full-time: 38 hours for up to 4 years
About the role
Reporting to the Team Leader Pools, the Swim Schools Program Coordinator will lead and develop the Swim School team ensuring the delivery of vital learn to swim and swim school programs to meet our communities needs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role developing and coordinating engaging Learn to Swim Programs, along with the following qualifications:
- AUSTSWIM Teacher Licence or Swim Australia qualifications in the following: Teacher of Babies and Toddlers and Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety - VacSwim
- Current Swimming and Water Safety Teacher certificate
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current RLSSA Pool Lifeguard Qualification or Pool Lifeguard Licence
- Current NSW Driver's Licence
- Current Working with Children's Check
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, Council strives to deliver excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do. We support our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally while being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
Whilst this is a 38-hour a week role, we offer a flexible environment and are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance.
- This is a temporary role for a period of up to 4 years
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Significant scope for performance-based salary increases
Starting salary of around $58k + Superannuation
All other conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Council's Enterprise Agreement and NSW Local Government (State) Awards.
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD.
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Enquiries: Richard Leslie email@example.com
- Please note applications must be submitted via Council Careers page and close 9pm AEDT on the closing date- https://www.coffsharbour.nsw.gov.au/Your-Council/what-we-are-doing/Pages/Positions-Vacant.aspx
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background