Library, Museum & Gallery (LMG) Transition Coordinator
About the role
Coffs Harbour City Council is embarking on the Coffs Harbour Cultural and Civic Space Project and are looking for a driven and passionate project officer to develop and facilitate the implementation of a transition plan for the LMG and Cultural Services team. This is a great opportunity for a passionate change manager to create and implement change management processes to enable the LMG and Cultural Services team to make a successful transition.
This role will:
- Require a strong project management focus
- The ability to work closely with Council's leadership, project owners and key stakeholders on strategic projects
If you are driven by conquering challenges and want to work with a dynamic and creatively driven team, this role is for you. Every day will present new challenges and you will join a like-minded, ambitious team offering support and energy.
We are looking for a highly competent professional with strong business acumen and proven strengths in project management and stakeholder and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in Management, Business, Project Management or related discipline and strong computer literacy, with demonstrated skills in the MS Office suite, project scheduling, and information management.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer:
- Whilst this is a 35/hour a week role, we offer a truly flexible environment and are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance
- This is a fixed-term 18-month contract
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in
- Participation in innovative, challenging projects
- Other progressive benefits such as employee wellness programs
Starting package of $86K plus Super
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Please note applications must be submitted via Councils careers page and close 9 pm AEDT 1 March 2020
- Enquiries: Roslyn Cousins firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (02) 66484907
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background