About the role
- Assist in the development of Asset Management Plans, strategies, processes and procedures
- Assist in the development and delivery of Data Improvement plans
- Update and maintain asset attributes, spatial information and financial data
- Promote Asset Data standards across the organisation
We are looking for a highly competent professional with project management experience and proven strengths in both data and document management.
Our ideal candidate will have qualifications in Management, Engineering, Business or related discipline. Strong computer literacy, with demonstrated skills in the MS Office suite, GIS spatial data management and GPS equipment will be vital to success in this role.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- Whilst this is a 35 -hour a week role, we offer a truly flexible environment and are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance
- This is a permanent full-time role, offering a stable career choice
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities
- Significant scope for performance-based salary increases
Starting Salary of around $71k
Salary increase in July significant scope for performance-based salary progression
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role
- Enquiries: Tom Handel email@example.com Tel (02) 6648 4833
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background