Community Village Venue Operations Coordinator
About the role
- Coordinate the operations of Council's Community Village Venues for Hire, including the Cavanbah Centre
- Manage and roster volunteers to ensure sufficient levels of service
- Operate and maintain venue management systems
- Negotiate and manage bookings including processing hire agreements
- Complete post booking reporting and financial statements
- Support the Group's public programs and outreach activities
The ideal candidate will have experience in venue and event management along with the following:
- Strong digital literacy, with proficiency in MS Office and information management systems
- Hold a Certificate IV in frontline management or equivalent
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Criminal Check
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What we offer
- This is a permanent 35 hour a week role, offering a stable career choice.
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in.
Starting salary of around $63K + Super
- Download the position description by clicking on Download PD.
- Boost your application by attaching a cover letter expanding on your suitability for this role.
- Please note applications must be submitted via Councils careers page and close 9pm AEDT
- Enquiries: Wendy Lord Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel (02) 66484931
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications