Groundsperson (Part Time) - Holiday Parks
- Join a leader in Local Government and have access to employee wellbeing programs, flexible work arrangements and performance based rewards
- A diverse opportunity that puts your variety of skills and experience to use in this dynamic role
- Starting salary range of $23.48 (Grade B) + performance based salary progression
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager - Holiday Parks the Groundsperson position is responsible for the effective and efficient grounds, gardens and amenities maintenance across Coffs Coast Holiday Parks' four locations. A minimum of ten (10) hours per week is guaranteed, however the successful applicant may be required to work up to 38 hours per week. Hours may be spread over a seven (7) day roster with loading paid for work performed on weekends and public holidays.
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will possess a National Construction Industry Induction (White card) and a minimum of one (1) year demonstrated experience in grounds and building cleaning and maintenance. The successful candidate will also have experience with minor mechanical work on small plant and commercial swimming pool maintenance.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Council is committed to the pursuit of excellence, which means we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
Council provides a number of benefits to our staff including:
- Employee wellbeing program
- Flexible work opportunities
- Learning and development programs
- Performance based rewards including bonus schemes
- Opportunities to purchase additional annual leave
- Generous salary sacrifice options
- Relocation assistance up to $2,500 after six (6) months service
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical Screening and Pre Employment Alcohol & Drug Testing
Sean Hone, Operations Manager Holiday Parks 02 6648 4438.