Airport Operations Supervisor
- An opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step in their aviation career at Coffs Harbour Regional Airport, winner of Australian Airports Association ‘Large Regional Airport of the Year 2017' award
- Starting salary package of $68,369.57 (Grade F) + performance based salary progression
- Access to employee wellbeing programs, flexible work arrangements and performance based rewards
About the role
Reporting to the Commercial and Compliance Manager, this key leadership role is responsible for the safety, security, proactive planning and coordination of Coffs Harbour Regional Airport's operations
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Leadership and supervisory experience in the aviation industry
- Previous experience in leading a team in a customer centric business environment
- Relevant qualifications in Airport Operations or equivalent experience
- Accreditation as Aerodrome Reporting / Work Safety Officer.
The successful applicant will have ten (10) years' experience in the airline or aviation industry, and previous supervisory experience in the aviation industry.
Council provides a number of benefits to our staff including:
- Employee wellbeing program
- Flexible work opportunities
- Learning and development programs
- Performance based rewards including bonus schemes
- Opportunities to purchase additional annual leave
- Generous salary sacrifice options
- Relocation assistance up to $2,500 after six (6) months service
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical Screening and Pre Employment Alcohol & Drug Testing
Dennis Martin, Manager Airport on 02 6648 4737.